This guide to making withdrawals from your RESP (Registered Education Savings Plan) account will help you navigate the tricky world of RESP withdrawals.
Learn how to get the most money from your RESP account and minimize taxes and penalties.
Who should buy this e-book
* You have an RESP account (obviously).
* At least one beneficiary (child) is either currently attending post-secondary education or will be attending in the next year or so.
* Your child is not planning to attend post-secondary education or quit early.
Who should not buy this e-book
* You have read my full length The RESP Book (it's the same RESP withdrawal material in both books).
* Your RESP account is a group/pooled/scholarship RESP plan.
* Your child is more than a couple of years away from attending post-secondary education.
This e-book is not a full length book. It is about 7,500 words which would be approximately 40 pages if it was a 6" by 9" print book. It is roughly one third of the size of my full length RESP book.
Written by Mike Holman, author of "The RESP Book". Mike also writes at http://www.moneysmartsblog.com/