Is MAGIC real? Find out in this captivating BEST SELLING series that will intrigue your mind and bewitch your senses.
"Haven: A Stranger Magic is a fantastic introduction into an exciting new world full of action and adventure that will keep you turning pages till the very end. This short story is sewed together with all the right stuff like magic, mystery and lots of secrecy! Dare I say that some parts are even a little scary and a bit creepy, i.e., spiders!" - J.D. Ward
Sam Dalcome thinks he is so completely average that no one ever notices him. Until he discovers a mysterious stranger outside his home. Bewildered, he tries to uncover the stranger's intentions. But Sam is sidetracked when he and his friend Travis discover a secret passageway deep in the town's quarry that leads to a hidden cavern. What they uncover next will not only change their lives forever, but will uncover the first clue to a deadly Dalcome family secret. Sam finds himself drawn into a world of mystery and magic he never knew existed, which brings him closer to a destiny he never knew was possible.
What are readers are saying about this spellbinding new novella?
- "Quite an excellent book with a whole lot of twists and mysteries that drive me to turn the pages until I reached the end!" - chemist2writer
- "I have to say that I honestly recommend this book for anyone that loves the Harry Potter series as this just may be another wonderful series to make with it. You gotta read this one. I would also recommend this for preteens and maybe even younger teens. I'm 34 and love the book myself!" -Lia Burres
- "It really drew me in. I had to know what was going on with Sam and Sarah and who the stranger was outside Sam's window. I was trying to guess what was going on and how it all fit together. Once I started seeing it fit together I wanted more! When I came to the end I wanted more! I need book 2! What is going to happen next?" - sassyitalian41
- "I haven't read short stories in a long time, so to get a group of short stories to read, has been a pleasant change. The author is talented, because the story line is easy to follow, the characters are from everyone's reality, the magic isn't corny but well written." - Elizabeth Carr
- "What an absolutely amazing way to begin a series! Akers does a fantastic job of telling us the adventures that Sam, his sister Sarah, and his best friend Travis take as they step into the world of the supernatural and discover that there is more to the world they live in. This book is a great beginning to them discovering that even they possess more inside of them then they know." - Kris Tucker
Is this the book for you?
If you enjoy magic, mystery and intrigue wrapped in an action packed journey then this book is for you. Let yourself escape into a world where magic is real. Be swept away by descriptive writing and fall in love with real characters that struggle to understand the amazing new world they have just discovered.
Who will like this this best seller?
- Kids 9-12 who like fantasy books as well and mystery books.
- Kids who like scary books.
- Teens who like fantasy books as well and mystery books.
About The Haven Series
Known as a place of refuge, Haven is a sanctuary for those with supernatural abilities. Decades of peace between the Witches, Vampires, Goblins, Elves, and Orcs is coming to an end. Now the once tranquil world is shrouded in deception and corruption. Dark secrets tear at the very fabric of their alliance giving way to an evil that stirs in the shadows. Exhilarating and utterly gripping, the HAVEN series is an action-packed journey full of suspense, magic, mystery, and intrigue.
HAVEN: A Stranger Magic is the first Novella in the HAVEN series by author D.C. Akers. This Novella contains 28,817 words, and about 172 pages in print form.